Help With Debt Collectors
Debt Collector Letter and Door Notice
An effective three-letter process to send to debt collectors, proven to be a successful process to stop debt collectors instantly, without any recourse with the debt paid.
Simply add your personal details to each letter and send.
- When a debt has gone to debt collectors the debt has been paid.
- No contract exists between you and the debt collector, and you never agreed for them to buy your debt.
- Never open the door to a debt collector.
- If you choose communicate only do so by letter.
- Never agree you owe any money to a debt collector and do not acknowledge debt. This means you are telling the debt collector you owe them something.
- Simply download the letter template provided and send by signed for post.
- The template can be used multiple times and shared with family and friends who need help.
These templates only work for debt collectors and not bailiffs.
What People are Saying
“Tried this process for the first time and cleared a £5,000″
“Best Kept Secret”
“Credit Card gone – best kept secret, not anymore!! Awesome” Sara