Step 1.

Order three copies of your Birth Certificate


Order your certified Birth Certificate through Vital Records.


Step 2.

Get Passport Photo For Declaration


A passport photograph can be attached to your Declaration of Life and Estate  – See Section 7. 

Step 3.

Remove yourself off the Electoral Roll


By “registering” to vote you were pledging yourself, your labour, your property assets, and everything else to the British Crown Corporation — and are being transported, that is, trafficked, off the land and into the international jurisdiction of the sea. 

To do a quick check to see if you are on any electoral roll go to,      enter your name and date born, select Census, Land & surveys, then Electoral Rolls and you will be able to see when and where you have registered. 

Then contact and instruct them to  remove you immediately. Ask for confirmation that the de-registered has been done.

Step 4.

Track Family Tree Back to 1837 


Your next stop is a genealogist’s office to get your family history done back to the 1837. To prove your relatives were recorded on the land before this time.  

For most of us, it will be our Great-Grandparents or Great-Great-Grandparents who were actually on the land and who made the initial mistake of registering to vote in the corporate elections. These ancestors were “grandfathered -in” and in order to restore the harm done to your past, and secure a safe future for you and your family,  you will make your claim to the land as a Lawful Inheritor.

Once you have better knowledge of your ancestry, look for their names on the Voter Rolls. If they appear, fine— but if they don’t appear at all, better.

When you have your family tree complete. Move the information over to the lineage treaty document provided below.

We recommend Graham Hicks BA (Hons) Agra Professional Genealogist and Family 

Graham Hicks  BA (Hons) AGRA
Professional Genealogist & Family History Researcher
07890 600983


Step 5.

Complete An Ecclesiastical Deed Poll 


Read Ecclesiastical Deed Poll Instructions carefully. Make sure you fully understand why and how to use this document before you send it.

Step 6.

Complete A Notarised International Will 


Complete an International Will – Ultimately, your claim to land in England pertains to your own body— owning it as a free man or woman, not a “human” or someone under some condition of “personhood”.

Your international Will should include your trust accounts, all your property, your name.

Step 7.

Complete Declaration of Life and Estate


Secure two Witness Testimonies from people who have “reasonable first-hand knowledge” of you and your family, who can affirm that you are “the” living man or woman whose birth occurred at such and such a time and place and to your parents, etc.

This establishes the fact that you are the presumed “Donour” of the property referenced by the Birth Certificate.

You will need a small color or black and white photo of yourself copied onto the paper that your Witnesses will autograph

You should autograph your name in blue ink.  Be sure to include your copyright symbol after your name. Don’t forget your red thumbprint seal.  

The autograph should be:

 by: First Middle Name ONLY NO SURNAMES,  a copyright symbol©, and a red ink thumbprint which should touch your autograph.

Step 8.

Post Your Documents 


Your Declaration of Life and Estate, once complete can be sent to the following people: Keep the mailing receipt safe.

1. Prime Minister

The Rt Hon. Boris Johnson MP,          First Lord of the TreasuryPrime Minister’s Office, 10 Downing Street, Westminster, London SW1A 2AA. 

2. Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy

Alok Sharma, 16C Upton Rd, Reading RG30 4BJ. 

3. Department of National Statistics

Complaints Manager,  Office for National Statistics

Room 1100
Segensworth Road
PO15 5RR

4. UK Treasury – (holder of funds)

Tom Scholar Permanent Secretary, HM Treasury

1 Horse Guards Road, London SW1A 2HQ

020 7270 4360 / 5158

5. The Minister of Funds – Fiduciary Agent

The Rt Hon. Rishi Sunak MP, Chancellor of the Exchequer

House of Commons

Phone: 020 7219 5437


6. Attorney General for England and Wales- Confirmation they will leave us alone

The Rt Hon Suella Braverman QC MP

Conservative MP for Fareham, 14 East Street, Fareham, PO16 0BN

Tel: 01329233573

7. London Probate Court – Court of Record

42-49 High Holborn, First Avenue House, Holborn, WC1V 6NP

8. The Remembrancer – Paul Double

The Treasury Office, Ashley Building, Middle Temple Lane,

London, EC4Y 9BT

T: 020 7427 4800 

9. The Vatican- His Holiness Pope Francis

00120 Vatican City

10. Secretary of State

The Rt Hon Priti Patel MP, House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA.

Telephone: 020 7219 3528


11. The Home Office

2 Marsham St, Westminster, London SW1P 4DF.  

12. European Union

Rue de la Loi 41, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium

+32 2 299 11 11

 13, UN

760 United Nations Plaza, Manhattan, New York City, New York, (10017-6818) United States. 

14. Patents Court

Pauline Drewett
(Clerk to the judge in charge of the Patents Court)
Patents Court
7 Rolls Building
Fetter Lane
United Kingdom

Email –


020 7947 7379

15. Bankruptcy Court

7 Rolls Buildings, Holborn, London EC4A 1NL

020 7947 6294

16. Magistrates Court

Nicholson Rd,

Torquay TQ2 7AZ

01803 612211

17. Bank of England

Threadneedle Street, London, EC2R 8AH

020 3461 4878

18. Patent Office

Concept House, Cardiff Rd, South Wales, Newport NP10 8QQ 0300 300 2000.

19. Elizabeth Guelph Saxe Coburg Gotha

The Estates Office
Balmoral Estates
Aberdeenshire, AB35 5TB

Telephone – 013397 42534
E-mail –  

Additional Documents


If we don’t record our baby’s true identity, the freebooters sneak in and register our baby’s name as a Legal Person and Ward of their State of State organisation, leaving him or her — and their parents — at the mercy of the Crown.

To counteract, we record the Baby Deed at the land recording office and seize ownership to our own children on the Public Record. If the State then registers our baby’s name, it is clearly and demonstrably a secondary claim and is not owed any enforcement against the parents.

Straightening out your own political status records and recording that little Baby Deed on the land jurisdiction puts you back in control of your lives and the lives of your children.

The Baby Deed of Land Recording is to help new parents and put an end to the “salvaging” of babies by these corporate vermin. Simply have a Third Party grandparent, uncle, family friend do the notarization and record the Baby Deed as another Extension of the Father’s One-Pager.  If the Father refuses to claim his Trade Name and Estate or is dead or disabled, the Baby Deed can be attached to the Mother’s One-Pager. 

Be sure to include your copyright symbol after your name.  Don’t forget your red thumbprint seal.  When editing the templates, be sure to remove the word Seal from the document. 

 Marriage Paperwork

Conveys and properly records the consermation of your vowels. Making you lawfully married, and not legally married. And without a licence.